A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Oct 29, 2016

Simple Fall Decor - 8 Ideas...

I've had fall in my  home for a number of weeks.   It's all really 
simple with just small additions here and there.  Let's take a peek...

We'll start with my favorite.  
It's simply an ironstone pitcher plopped with faux foliage that rests
 beside a new candle gift I received at the end of summer...

This grouping rests on my coffee table...


Across the room - this duo sits on my piano.  Some more 
winding foliage brings them into fall...

Moving into another room - a few fall additions to my plant table...

An urn vase with more plopped fall foliage...

A grapevine wreath from a previous year...

One little faux orange pumpkin makes this grouping say 'fall' 
with no other changes...

And finally - out to the porch where my sprinkling can and 
black wicker rocker move from summer to fall.

I told you it was simple!  
Thanks for joining me.  And Happy Fall!  ~Joyce

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Your fall decorations are quite simliar to mine. Very simple. I don't do Halloween but enjoy fall leaves, flowers and pumpkins.
Blessings,
Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...