A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Oct 18, 2012

Mentioned - Thanks to an Old Cookbook Image...

Well who knew?  I didn't!  But there's a charming bookstore 
in NYC that sells nothing but vintage and antiquarian cookbooks.  
How fun!  Alisa Richter, the author of Cookbook Create
recently did an interview with said bookstore owner -
 Bonnie Slostnick.   Just look how charming!

from Bonnie's website
As it happens - Bonnie's favorite cookbook is The Country Kitchen.  
I sold this same cookbook some time back in my Etsy shop.  
Alisa was kind enough to ask to use my image for her interview post.  
(I remember being most disappointed in my image quality 'cause I had such
 lousy lighting that day... but it keeps one humble.)

Anyway - go check out Alisa's blog (oooh- recipes!) and interview here.   
And visit Bonnie's website to see more of her cute, cute shop. 
Remember The Shop Around The Corner from You've Got Mail?  It's better!
 Isn't this whole blog thing fun?

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out, Joyce! You're the best!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Yes it is! How fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...