A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

May 7, 2012

A Homemade Banner For Any Occasion...

My Love celebrated a birthday yesterday.  I made 
a simple fabric banner or bunting to give a bit 
charm to our little backyard party...
The flags were made from old clothing that has been
 taking up room in my fabric stash.  The purple linen
 came from a dress that I bought for 25 cents -
solely to one day use the fabric and buttons...
 ...an old shirt and a jean dress supplied the 
other flags...
 My Love is in the red shirt - (sorry about catching
 you with a weird expression honey)...
 The only food I offered was an ice cream sundae bar
 and potato chips...(keeping it simple people)...
 ...with lots of toppings including amazing homemade
 hot fudge sauce and blueberry topping.

I'll talk about our night time lighting and maybe
 share those topping recipes in later posts.

2 comments:

Helen said...

Hmm, must have missed my invitation... warm wishes to the birthday fella and I love ice cream and salty dishes together. Great choice. I have been making banners too.

fleurcottage said...

what's not to love about an ice cream bar?! lovely!

(ps...no, the lemonaid is not bitter - the question got lost somewhere!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...