A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 28, 2012

A Rose Box and Other Thrifted Treasures...

Just sharing some recent finds with you - 
all from thrifting.  This sweet rose topped 
cedar treasure box was destined for rejection 
by the thrift shop I volunteer at - 
I scooped it up!
Other recent finds include these sweet little moccasins (great winter decor), a pair of corbel shelves, antique pin keeper and a great woven red stripe runner (in the background) that I'll use for 'who  knows what'.  My counsel? Buy what you 
love and you'll figure out a way to use it. 
The most I paid for anything was $3 for the moccasins!
                                              Linking to Pink Saturday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just Listed in my Esty Shop:
M Monogram Vintage Pocket Journal

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...