A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 26, 2012

Feminine and Modest...

I'm a true girl and I love femininity and cute 
modest fashion.  First up, some sweet winter 
outfits (yes, you can be very warm in a skirt!)...
 
From Accordion to Kellie
 

 Some cute layers...
 
 
It's all in the footwear...
Gotta have cute denim skirts!
 And the romantic charm of all white...
 
Are you convinced yet?  I could browse for 
hours and post photo after photo - 
but go create your own cute modest outfit 
and send me a picture! 
Hint - the best outfits are thrifted!
See my Pinterest Board for more 
images and photo sources.

 In like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest 
apparel, with propriety and moderation...I Timothy 2:9a

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...