A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Aug 24, 2011

Jute Upholstery Webbing Ideas...

You've probably seen some of these ideas around blogland.  
But here's a collection of jute webbing projects that appeal to me.  These came mostly from Etsy and Pinterest.  Supposedly you 
can buy new upholstery webbing at Walmart - 
but the roll I blogged about yesterday is vintage.  Yeah!
 
 

  Webbing makes great trim for handmade handbags...
(for sale on Etsy)
 for pillows...
 even shower curtains...
and while I wish this photo were more close up - 
love this bulletin board idea...
for photo sources and tutorials.
Do any of these appeal to you?

2 comments:

Ann said...

I love the first pic of the hanger--looks so neat.
Ann

michelle said...

These are great!!! I love the shower curtain idea. I need to find some of that blue color, that would be perfect in my house.
xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...