A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jun 27, 2016

Vintage & Co. - A New Shop...

A friend of mind recently opened her very own brick and mortar store.
I'm most proud of her.  She put it together in record time and it is
 just delightful to the eye and full of projects and inspiration.
(She runs circles around me in this antique business...)
 
Let's take a peek...
 I love this view of the 1st room as you enter.  Love that stone wall!

Many items in the shop received a bit of an upcycle - 
like these cheese boxes...

 ...and who can't use a little wooden storage tote...

This industrial file cabinet has its own custom built 
wooden surround (built by the owner's hubby)...

And if you're into pallet projects - 
this one is just begging for some succulents...

For those who like all things French...


And of course - for us cottage and somewhat 'girly' gals - 
there's plenty for us too.
  Don't you just love her tags?

It's a corner shop with a great front door...

Welcome to Vintage & Co nestled in a little village in
Lancaster County, PA!
 Wanna see more? Head on over to my friend's blog 
and give her some love.  
And if you're not local - 
you can still do some shopping on her Etsy store.

 Thanks for joining me for the tour!  ~Joyce 

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Such a sweet little store. Congratulations to your friend. I wish her much success in her new business.
Blessings,
Betsy

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Joyce, you are soooo sweet. Thank you for the blog post. I enjoyed seeing the shop through your eyes! I have to remember to get those succulents! :) Enjoy the day!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Looks like a fun place to shop! I agree with you, that stone wall is wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...