A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Nov 3, 2012

Free Fall Online Magazine...

I'm sharing a beautiful free EMagazine with you today...
from Post Road Vintage.  This gal is amazing...
She's only married 8 years (with children no less!) -
 has a beautiful online shop of handmade goods (neat, neat stuff) - 
learned to make beautiful soaps - puts together delightful 
videos and magazines and offers them for free - cooks homemade...
and keeps growing her business.   I'm just blown away.
(I struggle to get a few things listed in my Etsy shop in a week...)

 But my favorite thing?  ....her photos!  Love them...
  just simple, straight forward inspiration everywhere....
See what I mean?  I just Pinned this one this morning.  
Gotta love her!  (and nope - she doesn't even know I'm saying this...)
Thanks Heather!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...