A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Nov 23, 2011

Gratefulness...

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends! 
Source
I could write a list a mile long of all the things 
I am thankful for - but mostly, I am thankful for Jesus.  
This journey called life that we are on - I would not 
want to be on it without Him as my Lord and Savior.  

The difficult times? - I am thankful for them. 
  I'm learning to trust Him like never before. 
If you're not already on this narrow path - 
I'd love to have you join me. 
Ask me how.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition,  
with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, 
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  
Philippians 4:6,7

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...