A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jul 6, 2011

The Royal Treatment...

Every week I change the dress rack top displays at our local 
thrift shop. (my stress therapy)  They're not the easiest to photograph,
but here's a glimpse of this week's displays.  
I went for elegance with royal colors; mostly burgundy and gold. 
As always - I use items that I gather from around the store.  Everything is 'for sale' and nothing is 'for display only'.  It's part of the fun for me to fill in the holes when something sells.

In a separate room - I went for a 'back to school' theme -
again just using what I could find in the store...
All the pillows you see are priced under $3.  Aren't they pretty?
Linking to Wow Us Wednesday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nicely done, friend! - e

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

How fun it must be to make these displays! Great job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...