A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 18, 2011

Red and White...

At the thrift shop where I volunteer - I put together some Valentine vignettes on top of the dress racks.  We didn't have much 'extra' Valentine merchandise - so I tried to make them look season appropriate in other ways... Every item I use is 'for sale'...
Love that button necklace - so many decor possibilities...
Linked to White Wednesday
I did one 'countrified' version among the otherwise 
romantic scenes...
This card was adorable - would make a great stamping project.
Those pillows are vintage in wonderful red corduroy!
Lace, candles, cut glass and cherubs...Cost of 1 milk glass candle holder with candle? 35 cents!
And I haven't even done any Valentine decorating at home yet!

5 comments:

Esther@fleurcottage said...

NICE!! *hugs!*

Jillian said...

Great job!Amazing how you can find things at the shop and make such great displays. They must love you there!

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

tales from an oc cottage said...

Well, I can't wait to see what you do at home! ;}

m ^..^

Fish Tail Cottage said...

cute little displays!

Tete said...

Such fun displays! I used to love doing those! HWW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...