A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 6, 2011

Jar Display...

Ever get gifts you just don't know what to do with - at first?   Recently I was given a sachet of lavender - straight from France!  
I was honored, but wasn't sure how to use it.  
I've been in a cleaning out mode and planned to toss a simple glass vase.  (It has a crack in the bottom.)
Lavender + vase + glittered shell + guest soaps.  
It's nothing 'over the top' - but it looks fine to me. 
 Its fun to see what you can do with what's on hand.  
A small change can just make my day!
Linking up with Frugal Friday at The Shabby Nest.

1 comment:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

All I remember is how good that lavender smelled...and now it looks just as nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...