A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Sep 12, 2016

Toolbox Meets Fall Decor...

Got a toolbox?  I do - or rather I did...


I had this gem in my shop and was planning to fill it with autumn
 goodness (for my home) until it sold.  You know what happened right?  
It sold today!

But never fear - there are other wooden boxes around these parts.

  And in case you have a box or 2 in your stash too - here is some
 fall inspiration for the both of us from around blogland...

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Anything strike your fancy?  

I'm thinking a little burlap may be in order.  
And I plan to visit my garden to see what prospects it may hold.

Other filler ideas: candles, jars, pumpkins, pheasant feathers, 
faux flowers, horns, pressed leaves, small pottery....

Happy Fall box-filling!  ~Joyce

3 comments:

Ann said...

I'm sure I have one somewhere!!!!!Love these.
Ann

Betsy said...

The boxes look great but I have no more room for more stuff right now...unless I get rid of something.
Blessings,
Betsy

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Great tool box, no wonder it sold! I have a tough time with Fall... but I've seen so many things now for decorating I think I just might be motivated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...