A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Feb 23, 2016

Fun New 'Sweet' Treasures...

 I love it when I find something on the 'unique' side to list in my shops.   
When I first picked up these little boxes - I thought they were
 play food items - like children use in their toy kitchens...


But in looking closer - I realized they are exact replicas of the 
real 'vintage' deal.  These are little sample boxes!  
 The sugar box is so 'sweet' and my favorite!
Available  here and here.   

 And I'm loving this heavy glass duck dish - just in time for Easter candy...

And while I'm on a clear glass roll - how about a vintage syrup decanter?  
Perhaps not overly 'unique' - but again - totally sweet!  
(pun intended - I think...)
And there are plenty of other new listings in my Etsy shop
I usually add something every day so check often!

And stay 'sweet' my friends - the world needs a little sugar!  ~Joyce




1 comment:

Betsy said...

The little boxes are very cute! But I think my favorite is the syrup decanter. I don't dare go look at any of the shops on Etsy. I'm trying to declutter our home. If I bought more things my husband would think I was losing my mind! Well, he would be right wouldn't he?
Blessings, Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...