A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jul 3, 2012

All American Red Gingham...

I love me some vintage kitchen paired with red 
gingham.  Sadly, I have no such goodness in my own
 home.  But in our cottage - oh yeah...
EVERYTHING purchased via thrift, yard sales, free, etc.
 (Okay - the farm house original sink curtain is
 stripes and not checks - but it's close enough!)
 I'm not surprised that 3 of my Pinterest  
Kitchen Spaces include red gingham.   
(refer to board for photo sources and more...)


 This one with a touch of aqua is my personal favorite
 right now...
 And just today - I listed these red gingham goodies
 in my Etsy shop.
Country Kitchen Book

6 Advertising Cook Booklets
Red gingham - almost as American as a certain 
red, white & blue - almost...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...