A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Oct 27, 2011

Wedding Slippers and more...

It's such fun to go on treasure hunts.   Just look at 
these adorable slippers I found this week...
 which display well with more recent finds..
My local thrft shop sells greeting cards at 5/$1.00.  
I picked up these wedding cards to have on hand.
Their original prices?
$3.99 and $4.99 each!  
 
And I couldn't resist these sweet baby pillowcases.
Just 62 cents for the pair...
And then there's this vintage champagne silk fabric - 
3 yards!

Oh I love treasure hunting!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just Listed in my With Propriety Etsy Shop





2 comments:

Gail said...

Those wedding slippers are beautiful Joyce and those baby pillow cases are so precious! In fact all your finds are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Shiny and bright! Great finds...no wonder you were so excited!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...