A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Sep 2, 2011

Message Center From Game Pieces...

Recently I picked up a vintage table game that had the best little pieces inside.  Check out this board with hooks to hang letter tiles. It's just great for sign making.  I hung a little Christmas ornament 
as adornment - but the possibilities are endless.  
 
Think menu, advent calendar, memo board, greeting sign, 
quote a bible verse,  to-do list, and on and on.  The square holes 
are 'open' -  but it would be simple to mount this to a board 
and cover the back with fabric or paper.
 
 As much as I adore this piece - I don't seem to have the 
right spot for it right now.  So it's going in my 
Etsy shop for someone else to enjoy...
Get more fun ideas over at Inspiration Friday.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...